Advertising & Promotion
Below are links to a variety of documents which anyone can use to assist us in spreading the sport of Rugby League across North Derbyshire.
The North Derbyshire Chargers RLFC are currently working towards the Clubmark accreditation and as a result are developing a number of policy documents to define how the club will be run and ensure equity and fairness across all of our local community. We will be adding to these over the coming months.
Signed copies of the policy documents are stored within the club’s Clubmark evidence file.
- Anti Bullying Policy
- Anti Doping Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- Respect Campaign Sign Up Document
- Safeguarding Policy
Codes Of Conduct
- Code of Conduct for Officials and Volunteers
- Code of Conduct for Parents or Carers
- Code of Conduct for Junior Members